* Sensors for cloud, rain, light and sensor temperature.
* Suitable for use at rural and urban locations.
* Built-in heaters to prevent false alerts from dew / frost / light snow.
* Sky temperature correction algorithm to compensate for long wave radiation
for different seasons and locations around the world.
* Long term data logging, log files are suitable for importing into a spreadsheet (.csv).
* Automatically uploads files & charts to a FTP server.
* Relay output suitable for closing observatory dome or activating other equipment
when cloud arrives or to signal clear skies.
NOTE : The relay will operate correctly even when the computer is
switched off or disconnected.
* Remote data access over a network.
* Power 12v DC, Power adapter available.
* Low power mode allowing the sensor to be operated from batteries when away
* RS232 Interface (USB by using RS232 to USB adapter)
* Supplied with 10m Cable and RS232/Power connectors fitted.
We can supply shorter or longer cable (upto 100m) email for details.
* Case is waterproof to International standard IP66.
* Software and firmware upgradable (Via Internet).
* Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
(Both 32 and 64 Bit versions).
* We can produce custom or OEM versions of our Aurora Cloud Sensor III.
This system works by comparing the sky temperature with the air temperature.
Under clear skies the system senses the upper atmosphere temperature (which is very cold).
However if the sky is cloudy the sky temperature is only slightly colder than the air temperature.
The system also has sensors for rain and light.
* All our products are CE appoved for sale within Europe.
* Your end use of the purchased items is for recreational, commercial activities only and MUST NOT be used for safety of life or navigation activities
1) Non EU Customers. You will be responsible for Customs Clearance and possibly Import Duty.
2) We ship to most international locations. We currently do not ship to:
Afghanistan,Azerbaijan,Belarus,Burma,Democratic Republic of Congo,Cuba,North Korea,
Iran,Iraq,Ivory Coast,Lebanon,Liberia,Libya,Myanmar/Burma,Republic of Guinea,Rwanda,Sierra Leone,
Somalia,Syria,Sudan,Zimbabwe,Yemen,West African States.
3) You will not forward the items to one of the countries listed above.